LUXURY SAFARI / MULTI COUNTRY****
*Pilanesberg Game Reserve
*Chobe River experience
$ 6,780* per person sharing / 2 pax min
14 DAYS / 13 NIGHTS
Day 0 Depart USA
Day 1 Arrival - South Africa
Day 2,3,4,5 South Africa - Pilanesberg Game Reserve
Day 6,7,8,9 South Africa - Cape Town
Day 10 &11 Zimbabwe - Victoria Falls
Day 12 & 13 Botswana/ Namibia border - Chobe River
Day 14 Return
This safari begins in and ends in Johannesburg, South Africa.
YOUR TOUR ITINERARY
Nestled on a rocky outcrop under the African sun, the hotel’s unmatched hospitality and the warmth of thatch, stone and natural materials make it a luxury home away from home.
1 Night (B&B / Dinner available on à la Carte Basis)
The understated luxury, attention to fine detail, and tranquil setting are sure to make your stay an und forgettable experience...a sought-after destination for anyone who enjoys being close to nature. Located a mere 2 hour's drive from Johannesburg. Read more...
Welcome to a touch of Africa, in a gracious colonial mansion framed against the backdrop of Lions Head, a select corner on Cape Town’s Atlantic Sea Board. Read more...
This wine estate represents the as-of-yet undiscovered jewel at the foot of the magnificent Simonsberg Mountain.Read more..
Perched on the edge of Batoka Gorge, it also has awesome views of the Zambezi River 250 metres below, and across into Zambia.The camp overlooks the dramatic junction of the Dibu Dibu River and the Zambezi, where black eagles and lanner falcons nest in the sheer cliff faceless. Read more..
ACTIVITY: ELEPHANT BACK SAFARI RIDE OR ENCOUNTER
Be witness to this mutually enriching and rewarding relationship between man and elephant in a modern day Africa... Read more
Deep in the heart of the African wilderness, where the mighty waters of the Chobe River run through Namibia into Zimbabwe only to crash over the iconic Victoria Falls in a dazzle of thunder and spray, you'll find a floating hotel that combines the best of luxury Read more..
Return to JNB airport for your flight back to the USA!
VISA & Levy's
- Zimbabwe: Foreigners need to obtain a visa at the port of entry.Cost os US $ 50 per person and should be paid in cash.
- Botswana: Foreigners are required to pay a US $ 30 tourism levy upon entering Botswana ( cash or visa card) This visa is issued at the port of entry.
- No other visa's are required for USA citizens entering into South Africa, Namibia or Botswana
- Please refer to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html for updated information on each country
Please refer to your health care professional for advise , as well as the CDC for updated information, but typically only malaria prevention medication is advised. No other shots are required
- Cost may vary depending on actual booking dates and currency fluctuations. Airline tickets have been estimated and can vary depending on booking dates, fares and available flights
- All accommodation and activities as per the itinerary are included
- BOARDING: Full Boarding (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast) / B&B (Bed & Breakfast). Drinks might or might not be included depending in the specific location - please inquire if you need details
- International flights between USA/Europe and Africa are excluded
- Child policy may apply
- Single occupancy policy allies
- Park entry fees and cable car ride fees are not included
- Checking passport validity and sufficient empty pages needed in the passport remains the client's responsibility
- Checking and obtaining the necessary/applicable VISA's for each country visited is the client's responsibility
They say that all bugs in Africa bite...but the Safari Bug is the worst of them all!