*Welgevonden Game Reserve
*Chobe River experience
$ 8,685* per person sharing / 2 pax min
16 DAYS / 15 NIGHTS
Day 0 Depart USA
Day 1 South Africa- Arrival
Day 2,3,4,5 South Africa - Private Game Reserve
Day 6,7,8,9,10 South Africa - Cape Town
Day 11 & 12 Zimbabwe- Victoria Falls
Day 13,14,15 Botswana/Namibia border - Chobe River
Day 16 Return
Day 17 Arrive USA
This safari begins in and ends in Johannesburg, South Africa.
YOUR TOUR ITINERARY
Nestled on a rocky outcrop under the African sun, the hotel's unmatched hospitality and the warmth of thatch, stone and natural materials make it a luxury home away from home. Click for more images
1 Night (B&B / Dinner available on à la Carte Basis)
The lodge is located in the Limpopo Province of South Africa, about 3 hours north of Johannesburg. This private Game Reserve is malaria-free . The lodge offers both leisure and corporate guests an idyllic setting in which to luxuriate in the opulent facilities, savour enjoyable culinary experiences and of course, view some spectacular wildlife. Read more...
A mixture of canvas, purple-pod terminalia wood, teak walkways bordered by rough terminalia branches, thatch, well-chosen furnishings and a zebra-skin rug, the camp provides an intimate and exclusive bush experience. Part ‘Out of Africa’, part dream, part rustic tree house, part luxury camp, the four-bungalow facility is a true African treat. Read more...
ACTIVITY: ELEPHANT BACK SAFARI RIDE or ENCOUNTER
Be witness to this mutually enriching and rewarding relationship between man and elephant in a modern day Africa... Read more
Deep in the heart of the African wilderness, where the mighty waters of the Chobe River run through Namibia into Zimbabwe only to crash over the iconic Victoria Falls in a dazzle of thunder and spray, you'll find a floating hotel that combines the best of luxury.... Read more..
Day 16: RETURN
Return to JNB airport for your flight back to the USA!
VISA & Levy's
- Zimbabwe: Foreigners need to obtain a visa at the port of entry.Cost os US $ 50 per person and should be paid in cash.
- Botswana: Foreigners are required to pay a US $ 30 tourism levy upon entering Botswana ( cash or visa card) This visa is issued at the port of entry.
- No other visa's are required for USA citizens entering into South Africa, Namibia or Botswana
- Please refer to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html for updated information on each country
Please refer to your health care professional for advise , as well as the CDC for updated information, but typically only malaria prevention medication is advised. No other shots are required
- Cost may vary depending on actual booking dates and currency fluctuations. Airline tickets have been estimated and can vary depending on booking dates, fares and available flights
- All accommodation and activities as per the itinerary are included
- BOARDING: Full Boarding (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast) / B&B (Bed & Breakfast). Drinks might or might not be included depending in the specific location - please inquire if you need details
- International flights between USA/Europe and Africa are excluded
- Child policy may apply
- Single occupancy policy allies
- Park entry fees and cable car ride fees are not included
- Checking passport validity and sufficient empty pages needed in the passport remains the client's responsibility
- Checking and obtaining the necessary/applicable VISA's for each country visited is the client's responsibility
- Travel and medical insurance (evacuation etc.) is client's responsibility to check on, verify and purchase.
They say that all bugs in Africa bite...but the Safari Bug is the worst of them all!