6 DAY PILANESBERG GAME RESERVE
*Pilanesberg Game Reserve
*Big 5 Game viewing experience
$ 1,875* per person sharing / 2 pax min
6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS
Day 1,2,3 Pilanesberg Game reserve
Day 4 & 5 Pilanesberg Game reserve
Day 6 Return
YOUR TOUR ITINERARY
The understated luxury, attention to fine detail, and tranquil setting are sure to make your stay an und forgettable experience...a sought-after destination for anyone who enjoys being close to nature. Located a mere 2 hour's drive from Johannesburg. Read more...
Apart from your twice daily game drives, you will also have the opportunity to take part in an elephant back ride!
Afternoon Elephant back Safari!
At the Pilanesberg, just 40km away from Rustenburg, Sharu and other elephants are ready to take you on this experience for young and old. To experience a safari like no other, make sure to add this to your list of day trips from Rustenburg and enjoy some up, close and personal encounters with South Africa’s most majestic animal, the elephant.
The Lodge lies nestled in the basin of an ancient amphitheater divided by riverine woodlands and elephant trails. Read more...
Return to JNB airport for your flight back to the USA!
VISA & Levy's
- Zimbabwe: Foreigners need to obtain a visa at the port of entry.Cost os US $ 50 per person and should be paid in cash.
- Botswana: Foreigners are required to pay a US $ 30 tourism levy upon entering Botswana ( cash or visa card) This visa is issued at the port of entry.
- No other visa's are required for USA citizens entering into South Africa, Namibia or Botswana
- Please refer to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html for updated information on each country
Please refer to your health care professional for advise , as well as the CDC for updated information, but typically only malaria prevention medication is advised. Usually,no other shots are required
- Cost may vary depending on actual booking dates and currency fluctuations. Airline tickets have been estimated and can vary depending on booking dates, fares and available flights
- All accommodation and activities as per the itinerary are included
- BOARDING: Full Boarding (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast) / B&B (Bed & Breakfast). Drinks might or might not be included depending in the specific location - please inquire if you need details
- International flights between USA/Europe and Africa are excluded
- Child policy may apply
- Single occupancy policy allies
- Park entry fees and cable car ride fees are not included
- Checking passport validity and sufficient empty pages needed in the passport remains the client's responsibility
- Checking and obtaining the necessary/applicable VISA's for each country visited is the client's responsibility
They say that all bugs in Africa bite...but the Safari Bug is the worst of them all!