7 DAY KRUGER EXPERIENCE
*Big 5 Game viewing
*Kapama Private Game Reserve
*Kruger Park Game Reserve
Cost: $4,245* per person sharing / 2 pax
7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS
Day 1,2,3 Kapama Game Reserve
Day 4,5,6 Sabi Sands Game Reserve
Day 7 Return
YOUR TOUR ITINERARY
Five -star luxury safari lodge with tented chalets !The naturally-furnished interiors of each bungalow reflect the wonders of nature that exist just outside the windows.The understated luxury of this traditional, vintage lodge promises an authentic African safari experience and accommodation to all of its visitors from the world over. Read more...
This classic Big 5 destination is known for its rich diversity of animal and birdlife and boasts exceptional sightings of leopard as well as massive herds of buffalo. Knowledgeable trackers and guides will not only entertain you but deliver an exceptional game viewing experience as you explore the region on morning, afternoon and early evening game drives. Read more...
VISA & Levy's
- Zimbabwe: Foreigners need to obtain a visa at the port of entry.Cost os US $ 50 per person and should be paid in cash.
- Botswana: Foreigners are required to pay a US $ 30 tourism levy upon entering Botswana ( cash or visa card) This visa is issued at the port of entry.
- No other visa's are required for USA citizens entering into South Africa, Namibia or Botswana
- Please refer to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html for updated information on each country
Please refer to your health care professional for advise , as well as the CDC for updated information, but typically only malaria prevention medication is advised. Usually,no other shots are required
- Cost may vary depending on actual booking dates and currency fluctuations. Airline tickets have been estimated and can vary depending on booking dates, fares and available flights
- All accommodation and activities as per the itinerary are included
- BOARDING: Full Boarding (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast) / B&B (Bed & Breakfast). Drinks might or might not be included depending in the specific location - please inquire if you need details
- International flights between USA/Europe and Africa are excluded
- Child policy may apply
- Single occupancy policy allies
- Park entry fees and cable car ride fees are not included
- Checking passport validity and sufficient empty pages needed in the passport remains the client's responsibility
- Checking and obtaining the necessary/applicable VISA's for each country visited is the client's responsibility
They say that all bugs in Africa bite...but the Safari Bug is the worst of them all!