BOTSWANA CHARTER FLY-IN SAFARI
All transfers between lodges on this itinerary will be done via scheduled charter planes and lick and drop off times will be determined closer to the time of departure
YOUR TOUR ITINERARY
Situated on the banks of the lower Chobe River in the Kasane region, River View Lodge is nestled amongst a manicured garden.
Overlooking the vast floodplains of the Chobe National Park's Puku Flats, the lodge offers guests a Namibian hideaway for those looking for an exclusive Chobe River experience in an area renowned for its diverse and prolific wildlife. Read more...
Situated around the fringe of the lagoon, all 12 tents have a private viewing deck with comfortable loungers and excellent views...one of the few camps in Botswana which still offers the essence of a classic tented camp.Read more...
Situated on remote Nxaragha Island in the heart of the permanent Okavango Delta, assuring a year-round water wilderness experience. Botswana's magnificent Okavango Delta is a maze of lagoons, lakes and hidden channels.Read more...
Return to Kasane(Botswana) airport for your flight back to the USA!
Dreaming of the trip of a lifetime!
COSTING per person sharing / 2 pax
- $ 4,850 (January-March)
- $ 5,870 (May-June)
- $ 7,375 (July-October) per person sharing / 2 pax
VISA & Levy's
- Zimbabwe: Foreigners need to obtain a visa at the port of entry.Cost os US $ 50 per person and should be paid in cash.
- Botswana: Foreigners are required to pay a US $ 30 tourism levy upon entering Botswana ( cash or visa card) This visa is issued at the port of entry.
- No other visa's are required for USA citizens entering into South Africa, Namibia or Botswana
- Please refer to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html for updated information on each country
Please refer to your health care professional for advise , as well as the CDC for updated information, but typically only malaria prevention medication is advised. Usually,no other shots are required
- Cost may vary depending on actual booking dates and currency fluctuations. Airline tickets have been estimated and can vary depending on booking dates, fares and available flights
- All accommodation and activities as per the itinerary are included
- BOARDING: Full Boarding (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast) / B&B (Bed & Breakfast). Drinks might or might not be included depending in the specific location - please inquire if you need details
- International flights between USA/Europe and Africa are excluded
- Child policy may apply
- Single occupancy policy allies
- Park entry fees and cable car ride fees are not included
- Checking passport validity and sufficient empty pages needed in the passport remains the client's responsibility
- Checking and obtaining the necessary/applicable VISA's for each country visited is the client's responsibility
They say that all bugs in Africa bite...but the Safari Bug is the worst of them all!