8 DAY TANZANIA TOUR
Day 1 & 2 Tarangire National Park
Day 3 Lake Manyara National Park
Day 4 Central Serengeti
Day 5,6 & 7 Northern Serengeti
Day 8 Return
YOUR TOUR ITINERARY
Day 1 & 2
Tarangire National Park located inNorthern Tanzania. It is most famous for its elephant migration, birding and authentic safari atmosphere.
A new mobile camp deep in the heart of northern Tanzania's Tarangire National Park, a sophisticated mobile tented camp Read more...
Day 3 LAKE MANYARA
The dramatic western escarpment of the Rift Valley forms the park’s western border. To the east is the alkaline Lake Manyara, which covers one-third of the park but shrinks considerably in the dry season. During the rains, the lake hosts millions of flamingos and other bird life...
Located in the central Serengeti, you are far enough from the arrival of your bush plane to get lost in the Serengeti and have many animal sightings on the way to your accommodation. Read more...
A luxury mobile tented camp that stays in the best places to see the great migration and the ensuing predators! Read more...
Return to Arusha airport for your flight back to home!
Cost: $ 4,585 per person sharing / 2 pax minimum June-Sept (High season/Calving season)
VISA & Levy's
- Zimbabwe: Foreigners need to obtain a visa at the port of entry.Cost os US $ 50 per person and should be paid in cash.
- Botswana: Foreigners are required to pay a US $ 30 tourism levy upon entering Botswana ( cash or visa card) This visa is issued at the port of entry.
- No other visa's are required for USA citizens entering into South Africa, Namibia or Botswana
- Please refer to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html for updated information on each country
Please refer to your health care professional for advise , as well as the CDC for updated information, but typically only malaria prevention medication is advised. Usually,no other shots are required
- Cost may vary depending on actual booking dates and currency fluctuations. Airline tickets have been estimated and can vary depending on booking dates, fares and available flights
- All accommodation and activities as per the itinerary are included
- BOARDING: Full Boarding (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast) / B&B (Bed & Breakfast). Drinks might or might not be included depending in the specific location - please inquire if you need details
- International flights between USA/Europe and Africa are excluded
- Child policy may apply
- Single occupancy policy allies
- Park entry fees and cable car ride fees are not included
- Checking passport validity and sufficient empty pages needed in the passport remains the client's responsibility
- Checking and obtaining the necessary/applicable VISA's for each country visited is the client's responsibility
They say that all bugs in Africa bite...but the Safari Bug is the worst of them all!