YOUR TOUR ITINERARY
Perched on the edge of Batoka Gorge, it also has awesome views of the Zambezi River 250 metres below, and across into Zambia.The camp overlooks the dramatic junction of the Dibu Dibu River and the Zambezi, where black eagles and lanner falcons nest in the sheer cliff faceless. Read more...
ACTIVITY: ELEPHANT BACK SAFARI RIDE OR ENCOUNTER
Be witness to this mutually enriching and rewarding relationship between man and elephant in a modern day Africa... Read more
The Lodge overlooks the vast floodplains of the Chobe National Park's Puku Flats. The lodge offers guests a Namibian hideaway for those looking for an exclusive Chobe River experience in an area renowned for its diverse and prolific wildlife. Read more...
Return to JNB airport for your flight back to the USA!
Dreaming of the trip of a lifetime!
VISA & Levy's
- Zimbabwe: Foreigners need to obtain a visa at the port of entry.Cost os US $ 50 per person and should be paid in cash.
- Botswana: Foreigners are required to pay a US $ 30 tourism levy upon entering Botswana ( cash or visa card) This visa is issued at the port of entry.
- No other visa's are required for USA citizens entering into South Africa, Namibia or Botswana
- Please refer to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html for updated information on each country
Please refer to your health care professional for advise , as well as the CDC for updated information, but typically only malaria prevention medication is advised. Usually,no other shots are required
- Cost may vary depending on actual booking dates and currency fluctuations. Airline tickets have been estimated and can vary depending on booking dates, fares and available flights
- All accommodation and activities as per the itinerary are included
- BOARDING: Full Boarding (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast) / B&B (Bed & Breakfast). Drinks might or might not be included depending in the specific location - please inquire if you need details
- International flights between USA/Europe and Africa are excluded
- Child policy may apply
- Single occupancy policy allies
- Park entry fees and cable car ride fees are not included
- Checking passport validity and sufficient empty pages needed in the passport remains the client's responsibility
- Checking and obtaining the necessary/applicable VISA's for each country visited is the client's responsibility
They say that all bugs in Africa bite...but the Safari Bug is the worst of them all!