4 DAY SOSUSVLEI FLY-IN SAFARI
4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS
Day 1,2 & 3 Sossusvlei, Namibia
Day 4 Return
Privately guided with own pilot & plane
This is not a normal Air Charter. All Fly-in Safaris as a holistic experience from beginning to end. The Pilot is an experienced, knowledgeable and qualified Safari Guide that will guide and provide information throughout the trip, both in the air and on the ground during excursion and activities. Full intercom headsets are provided in the aircraft so as to communication with the Guide as well as each other.During flights from area to area the routing follows scenic landscape and other highlights so as to provide a complete experience, both from the skies and on the ground. Guests can enjoy complete flexibility with regards to departure and arrival times as the pilot/guide always accompanies the guests. The aircraft also stays with the group for the duration of the Safari, providing additional evacuation possibilities or change in Safari plans as may be requested by the guests.
This safari begins in and ends in Windhoek,Namibia.
YOUR TOUR ITINERARY
Your fly-in safari begins! The flight will head out in a south-westerly direction towards the breathtaking Sossusvlei.
Your fly-in safari begins! The flight will head out in a south-westerly direction towards the breathtaking Sossusvlei. Sossusvlei - located in the Namib Naukluft Park, the largest conservation area in Africa, and fourth largest in the world - surely one of the most spectacular sights in Namibia.The sand dunes of Sossusvlei in the Namib Desert are often referred to as the highest dunes in the world!
Day 1,2,3: SOSUSVLEI
The ancient dunes of the Namib Desert offer the quintessential desert landscape. Reduced to rusty red sand and clear blue skies Sossusvlei is one of the world’s most popular photographic destinations. The complete quiet and serenity of the desert have an undeniable attraction
The Lodge is situated inside the Namib Naukluft Park. Built primarily from wood, canvas and thatch in an attractive ‘Afro-village’ style, the Lodge offers guests an evocative and life-changing experience.
Due to it's proximity to Sossusveli, guests will benefit from being able to reach Sossusvlei before sunrise, and to stay until after sunset, and on their return after an exhilarating day, to relax in tranquility and splendor of the Namib Desert, under the spectacular African sky. Offering professional guided tours to fully unleash the beauty and biological diversity of the desert environment to visitors.
Return private charter flight to Windhoek airport for your flight back to the USA!
Cost: 2 pax: $ 2,885 per person sharing (Jan-May,Nov-Dec) / $ 2,995 per person sharing (June- Oct)
4 pax: $ 1,965 per person sharing (Jan-May,Nov-Dec) / $ 2,115 per person sharing (June- Oct)
6 pax: $ 2,255 per person sharing (Jan-May,Nov-Dec) / $ 2,465 per person sharing (June- Oct)
VISA & Levy's
- Zimbabwe: Foreigners need to obtain a visa at the port of entry.Cost os US $ 50 per person and should be paid in cash.
- Botswana: Foreigners are required to pay a US $ 30 tourism levy upon entering Botswana ( cash or visa card) This visa is issued at the port of entry.
- No other visa's are required for USA citizens entering into South Africa, Namibia or Botswana
- Please refer to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html for updated information on each country
Please refer to your health care professional for advise , as well as the CDC for updated information, but typically only malaria prevention medication is advised. Usually,no other shots are required
- Cost may vary depending on actual booking dates and currency fluctuations. Airline tickets have been estimated and can vary depending on booking dates, fares and available flights
- All accommodation and activities as per the itinerary are included
- BOARDING: Full Boarding (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast) / B&B (Bed & Breakfast). Drinks might or might not be included depending in the specific location - please inquire if you need details
- International flights between USA/Europe and Africa are excluded
- Child policy may apply
- Single occupancy policy allies
- Park entry fees and cable car ride fees are not included
- Checking passport validity and sufficient empty pages needed in the passport remains the client's responsibility
- Checking and obtaining the necessary/applicable VISA's for each country visited is the client's responsibility
They say that all bugs in Africa bite...but the Safari Bug is the worst of them all!