6 DAY ETOSHA 4 ALL SAFARI
*Etosha National Park
2 Pax: $ 2,845 per person sharing / 2 Pax traveling / 4 Pax: $ 1,765 per person sharing / 4 pax traveling
6 DAYS / 5 NIGHTS
Day 1,2,3 Etosha - Namibia
Day 4 & 5 Etohsa - Namibia
Day 5 Reurn
This safari begins in and ends in Windhoek, Namibia
YOUR TOUR ITINERARY
Windhoek airport pick up. 5 hour road transfer to the lodge and Etosha National Park.
This exclusive, eco-friendly and everything you could ask for from a luxury camp. The camp is situated eastern edge of the Etosha Pan, on elevated wooden decks, offering a maximum of 15 units (30 beds), with the associated restaurant, bar area and an infinity pool overlooking the pan. The main attraction is undoubtedly the camp's proximity to the pan - the with its shimmering mirages during the hot days; dramatic sunset and sunrise textures and colors; sense of isolation and space; clear night skies - you'll be experiencing Africa in all its glory!
All rooms are built on elevated wooden decks, with thatched roofs, insulated canvas walls and large, wooden-framed retractable doors allowing spectacular panoramic views. Each chalet has two ¾ beds, except in the honeymoon chalet where a king-size bed will be provided.
Spend your evenings dining on the finest cuisine from the on-site restaurant or enjoy a drink from the bar under the starlit African sky. The camp also boasts a gorgeous infinity pool, perfect for unwinding after a long day of game-drives and guided walks across the pan. Access includes exclusive areas within the north-eastern sandveld area of Etosha which are not open to self-drive visitors.
Includes twice daily game drives in the Etosha National Park!
3 Nights at the Lodge ( FB, excl. premium brand drinks)
This tranquil and cozy lodge is set in a Tamboti-Terminalia forest next to a dry river bed.Experience the sights, sounds and smells of the African bush from the terrace of the lodge’s thatched, open-sided bar and dining area, which overlooks a waterhole.
Etosha Aoba Lodge offers a variety of accommodation, all with a private terrace and seating.
The lodge places great emphasis on its excellent cuisine. Home and local produce provide fresh ingredients for a variety of euro-namibian meals. Many guests comment on how they have enjoyed an evening’s feast of kudu terrine, zebra steaks or roast beef at the end of their day. Incidentally, all the cattle are raised naturally. The rainy season can yield the Omajova mushrooms. This particular type of mushroom is freshly harvested from the local termite hills, also seasonally available are truffles brought from the red sand of the Kalahari in eastern Namibia.Compliment your meal with the selection of chilled South African wines and Namibian beers available.
AM & PM guided game drives into Etosha National Park!
2 Nights at the Lodge (FB, excl. premium brand drinks)
Return road transfer to Windhoek airport for your flight back to the USA!
VISA & Levy's
- Zimbabwe: Foreigners need to obtain a visa at the port of entry.Cost os US $ 50 per person and should be paid in cash.
- Botswana: Foreigners are required to pay a US $ 30 tourism levy upon entering Botswana ( cash or visa card) This visa is issued at the port of entry.
- No other visa's are required for USA citizens entering into South Africa, Namibia or Botswana
- Please refer to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html for updated information on each country
Please refer to your health care professional for advise , as well as the CDC for updated information, but typically only malaria prevention medication is advised. Usually,no other shots are required
- Cost may vary depending on actual booking dates and currency fluctuations. Airline tickets have been estimated and can vary depending on booking dates, fares and available flights
- All accommodation and activities as per the itinerary are included
- BOARDING: Full Boarding (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast) / B&B (Bed & Breakfast). Drinks might or might not be included depending in the specific location - please inquire if you need details
- International flights between USA/Europe and Africa are excluded
- Child policy may apply
- Single occupancy policy allies
- Park entry fees and cable car ride fees are not included
- Checking passport validity and sufficient empty pages needed in the passport remains the client's responsibility
- Checking and obtaining the necessary/applicable VISA's for each country visited is the client's responsibility
They say that all bugs in Africa bite...but the Safari Bug is the worst of them all!