9 DAY NAMIBIA HIGHLIGHTS
PREMIUM FLY-IN SAFARI
*Etosha National Park
2 pax: $ 7,505 per person sharing (Jan-May,Nov-Dec) / $ 7,955 per person sharing (Jun-Oct)
4 pax: $ 6,175 per person sharing (Jan-May,Nov-Dec) / $ 6,630 per person sharing (Jun-Oct)
9 DAYS / 8 NIGHTS
Day 1 Sosusvlei - Namibia
Day 2 & 3 Swakopmund - Namibia
Day 4 & 5 Etosha - Namibia
Day 6,7,8 Etosha - Namibia
Day 9 Return
This safari begins in and ends in Windhoek, Namibia.
Privately guided with own pilot & plane
Please note that this is not a normal Air Charter. All Fly-in Safaris as a holistic experience from beginning to end. The Pilot is an experienced, knowledgeable and qualified Safari Guide that will guide and provide information throughout the trip, both in the air and on the ground during excursion and activities. Full intercom headsets are provided in the aircraft so as to communication with the Guide as well as each other.During flights from area to area the routing follows scenic landscape and other highlights so as to provide a complete experience, both from the skies and on the ground. Guests can enjoy complete flexibility with regards to departure and arrival times as the pilot/guide always accompanies the guests. The aircraft also stays with the group for the duration of the Safari, providing additional evacuation possibilities or change in Safari plans as may be requested by the guests.
YOUR TOUR ITINERARY
Your fly-in safari begins!
Depart from Windhoek Eros airport, and head south-east across Namibia’s scenic south. Discover the stark beauty of the Namib Desert at Sosusvlei – famous for its spectacular giant sand dunes.
Day 1: SOSUSVLEI
The ancient dunes of the Namib Desert offer the quintessential desert landscape. Reduced to rusty red sand and clear blue skies Sossusvlei is one of the world’s most popular photographic destinations. The complete quiet and serenity of the desert have an undeniable attraction
The perfect starting point for tours to Sosusvlei or an oasis for a relaxing rest after visiting the world's highest dunes. The lodge is located in a private nature reserve close by the Unesco World Heritage site “Namib Sand Sea” and offers relaxed hospitality.Read more...
Situated in the pleasant sea side town of Swakopmund on the Skeleton Coast of Namibia. Read More...
Here it is about old-fashioned hospitality with warm, personalized service on the doorstep to the wonders of Etosha National Park. Read more...
An exclusive retreat built on the edge of the Etosha Pan. Thatched roof chalets with canvas walls and are build on elevated decks allowing amazing views onto the pan and its surrounds. Read more...
3 Nights at the camp (FB, excl. premium brand drinks)
Charter flight return flight to Windhoek airport to airport for your flight back to the USA!
VISA & Levy's
- Zimbabwe: Foreigners need to obtain a visa at the port of entry.Cost os US $ 50 per person and should be paid in cash.
- Botswana: Foreigners are required to pay a US $ 30 tourism levy upon entering Botswana ( cash or visa card) This visa is issued at the port of entry.
- No other visa's are required for USA citizens entering into South Africa, Namibia or Botswana
- Please refer to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html for updated information on each country
Please refer to your health care professional for advise , as well as the CDC for updated information, but typically only malaria prevention medication is advised. Usually,no other shots are required
- Cost may vary depending on actual booking dates and currency fluctuations. Airline tickets have been estimated and can vary depending on booking dates, fares and available flights
- All accommodation and activities as per the itinerary are included
- BOARDING: Full Boarding (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast) / B&B (Bed & Breakfast). Drinks might or might not be included depending in the specific location - please inquire if you need details
- International flights between USA/Europe and Africa are excluded
- Child policy may apply
- Single occupancy policy allies
- Park entry fees and cable car ride fees are not included
- Checking passport validity and sufficient empty pages needed in the passport remains the client's responsibility
- Checking and obtaining the necessary/applicable VISA's for each country visited is the client's responsibility
They say that all bugs in Africa bite...but the Safari Bug is the worst of them all!