TANZANIA SAFARI: 11 DAY Across 4 National Parks
*Kilimajaro National Park
*Tarangire National Park
*Serengeti National Park
$5,440* per person sharing / 2 pax min (January- May) / $ 6,645* per person sharing/ 2 pax min (May-December)
11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS
Day 1 & 2 Kilimanjaro National Park- Tanzania
Day 3 & 4 Tarangire National Park- Tanzania
Day 5 & 6 Ngorogoro Crater area- Tanzania
Day 7,8,9,10 Serengeti National Park - Tanzania
Day 11 Return
This safari begins in and ends in Kilimajaro airport, Tanzania
YOUR TOUR ITINERARY
Day 1&2: KILIMANJARO NATIONAL PARK
Kilimanjaro National Park. At 5,895 m, Kilimanjaro is the highest point in Africa. This volcanic massif stands in splendid isolation above the surrounding plains, with its snowy peak looming over the savannah. The mountain is encircled by mountain forest. Numerous mammals, many of them endangered species
The modern architecture of Kaliwa Lodge as well as the amazing surroundings with the view of Mount Kilimanjaro and the WeruWeru River make it a unique place to stay and an ideal starting point for Kilimanjaro climbs, hiking trips or a safari. Read more...
2 Nights at the lodge (FB, excl. premium drinks)
Day 3&4: TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
Tarangire National Park located inNorthern Tanzania. It is most famous for its elephant migration, birding and authentic safari atmosphere.
A new mobile camp deep in the heart of northern Tanzania's Tarangire National Park, a sophisticated mobile tented camp Read more...
Facing the always magnificent sunsets to the west, and located at the highest point on Ngorongoro crater’s entire rim, Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge stands well over half a kilometre above the crater floor and offers unparalleled views across this enormous caldera.
Themed around traditionally circular African houses with conical roofs, and decorated with examples of Africa’s rich tapestry of artistic traditions by way of rich woodcarvings and sculptures, the lodge harmonizes perfectly with its dramatic surroundings. But the drama does not just stop with the great outdoors: it also flows through the split level interiors of the main building which all offer an unsurpassed generosity of space while somehow managing to combine an almost magically welcoming ambience of both warmth and cosiness.
2 Nights at the lodge ( FB, excl premium drinks)
Located in the central Serengeti, you are far enough from the arrival of your bush plane to get lost in the Serengeti and have many animal sightings on the way to your accommodation. Read more...
Return to JNB airport for your flight back to the USA!
VISA & Levy's
- Zimbabwe: Foreigners need to obtain a visa at the port of entry.Cost os US $ 50 per person and should be paid in cash.
- Botswana: Foreigners are required to pay a US $ 30 tourism levy upon entering Botswana ( cash or visa card) This visa is issued at the port of entry.
- No other visa's are required for USA citizens entering into South Africa, Namibia or Botswana
- Please refer to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html for updated information on each country
Please refer to your health care professional for advise , as well as the CDC for updated information, but typically only malaria prevention medication is advised. Usually,no other shots are required
- Cost may vary depending on actual booking dates and currency fluctuations. Airline tickets have been estimated and can vary depending on booking dates, fares and available flights
- All accommodation and activities as per the itinerary are included
- BOARDING: Full Boarding (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast) / B&B (Bed & Breakfast). Drinks might or might not be included depending in the specific location - please inquire if you need details
- International flights between USA/Europe and Africa are excluded
- Child policy may apply
- Single occupancy policy allies
- Park entry fees and cable car ride fees are not included
- Checking passport validity and sufficient empty pages needed in the passport remains the client's responsibility
- Checking and obtaining the necessary/applicable VISA's for each country visited is the client's responsibility
They say that all bugs in Africa bite...but the Safari Bug is the worst of them all!